Hello My friends!
Today I was playing again with the new FALLING FOR LEAVES BUNDLE. I created this card thinking of crisp fall day maybe even pumpkin picking, even though it is still very HOT here in Texas. I really can’t wait for fall to begin and relaxing while paper crafting gets me in the mood.
- Let tell you how I created this card.
- First I started with a Mossy Meadow base the added a layer of the Toil and trouble Designer Series paper rounded the edges with the envelope punch board then a layer of crumb cake.
- Now the layer of crumb cake I made two different textures, on the top I used one of my favorite embossing folders the Subtle rounded the edges again with the envelope punch board , on the bottom I ran through the big shot using the detailed leaves thinlit die for a boarder effect.
- I stamped and die cut the leaves out with Mossy Meadow ink , cut the larger leaf out of whisper white and embossed the sentiment with copper embossing powder then sponged the edge with crumb cake ink. popped it up with some dimensionals
- Finished with some metallic pearls and copper trim, stamped some leaves on the inside as well.
I hope You will enjoy this card as much as I do.
Happy Creating my friends!!