Hello my Friends!
I created this birthday card with a Beautiful Day stamp set. It’s a simple clean design with texture, depth and a little bling. If you need a quick and easy card this card is pretty simple to make.
- Basic Black 5 1/2″ x 11″ scored at 4 1/4″
- Whisper white 5 1/4 ” x 4″
- Whisper White Scrap for stamping flower and sentiment
- Pear Pizzazz Scrap for back of sentiment
- I ran the Whisper White card stock through the big shot using the Tufted embossing folder.
- Stamped flower with Memento ink and colored it in using the stampin blends makers, fizzy cut it out.
- Stamped the Pear Pizzazz piece of card stock with pear pizzazz ink stamping off once first using the tiny flowers that are in the stamp set, flagged the ends.
- Stamped the sentiment using Rich Razzleberry on the Whisper White card stock, flagged the ends.
- Tied a piece of twine from the natures twine set around the Whisper White piece of card stock.
- Layering: Used dimensional between the sentiment and Pear Pizzazz then attach to the Whisper White layer, and popped up the flower.
- Glued the Whisper White layer to the Basic Black base added a few basic rhinestones.
Hard the see in the picture but it has a little sparkle with Wink of Stella.
Well my friends I hope you have a happy crafty day !