Two stamp sets, paper, accessories, and dies, the only limit is your creativity!
Products available while supplies last until November 30, 2018. This means products will only be available until November 30 or while supplies last, whichever comes first. If a product’s supply is depleted before November 30, it will no longer be available for purchase.
Hello My Friends!!
This suite is quite incredible the versatility is unless ,as unless as your imagination!! You can create endless winter scenes, Christmas or any cards with the beautiful intricate dies and the versatility of the stamp sets. Those dies are a WOW for sure .
Whisper White. 5 1/2″ x 11. Scored at 4 1/4″
Whisper White. 5 1/4″ x 4″ , scrap piece
Night of Navy. 5 “‘x 3 3/4 ”
Silver foil paper
- Embossed whisper white layer with the Softly Falling embossing folder.
- Stamped the Night of Navy layer using the snowflakes from the stamp set as well as whisper white ink.
- I then die cut the large snowflake using the velveteen paper.
- Then Die cut with regular Whisper White with the smaller flower shaped die
- I then die cut the two ovals from the stitch shape framelit set one in silver ,one in whisper white.
- I stamped the sentiment on the small white oval popped it up with dimensionals and placed it on the larger silver oval.
- Assembly I’ve placed the smaller flowers shape over the center of the large snowflake added the snow flake trinket that comes in the suite.
- Popped it up on dimensionals and placed it on the Night of Navy layer.
- Added the sentiment to the Night of Navy layer with dimensionals.
- Attached the Night of Navy layer to the Whisper White embossed layer .
- Attached all the layers to the Whisper White base.
Well happy crafting my friends talk to you soon!