Hello my Friends !!
I have to say I am having a ton of fun creating with the Snow is Glistening stamp set. These snowflakes are so beautiful love the sentiments just a great set. This card is simply clean look that I felt is very smart and elegant .
Whisper White (1) 5 1/2 ” x 11″ scored at 4 1/4″
(2) 5″ x 3 3/8″ scrap piece
Gray Granite (1) 5 1/4″ X 4″
(2) 3″ x 4 5/16″
- Whisper White piece using gray granite ink and the snowflake stamp from the Snow is Glistening stamp set .I stamped off once then stamped on whisper white.
- Use the smaller piece of gray granite use the Christmas tree snowflakes stamp embossed using white embossing powder to create this beautiful tree.
- Stamped the sentiment Joy on a scrap piece of whisper white card stock using gray granite ink. Then use the stitched shapes framelits smallest circle to cut out the Joy sentiment.
- Layer the gray granite piece with your embossed tree onto your whisper white stamped snowflake piece.
- Then add the white bakers twine wrapped around those two layers and added a bow.
I added dimensionals and layered on top of the gray granite piece, attach all layers to card base.
Happy Stamping my Friends!!