Hello My Friends Hope you are well!!
I have to say I love the versatility of the stamp and die set is truly over the top. Beautiful and detailed I am in love with all the possibilities they are endless!! I created this card trying to keep the large medallion as the center focal point, but as you all know I love texture so I created it in the medallion and the layer underneath.
Whisper White (1) 5 1/2 ” x 11″ scored at 4 1/4 ”
(2) 3 1/8″ x 5 1/8″ scrap for sentiment , large stitched circle,flowers
Smoky Slate 5 1/4″ x 4 ” scrap to back sentiment
Embossed white layer in the center using Pedal pair embossing folder flower shape.
- Stamped the large medallion from the Happiness Surrounds stamp set with Berry Burst ink as well as the smaller flower.
- Use the largest circle from the Stitched Shapes Framelits and cut out the large medallion used the die from the snowflake showcase to cut out smaller flower that I stamped in the berry burst as well as additional flour and whisper white.
- Stamp the sentiment on a scrap whisper white that measures 3″ x 1/2″ , glued it on a piece of smoky slate that measures 1/2″ x 3 1/2″.
- Assembly glue the embossed piece of whisper white on to the Smoky Slate piece , then glue the Medallion to the centered of the whisper white piece.
- I popped with dimensionals up the flower stamped with Berry Burst in the center of the medallion and then glue down the white die cut flower added a rhinestone to the center.
- Using dimensional’s I added the sentiment with a little bow attached to the end
- Glued all the layers whisper white card stock base.
Well I do hope you have enjoyed ! Happy crafting!!