Hello My friends!!
The details in this bundle is quite something very intricate to give you that wow factor. The Stamps add such dimension all on their own but when used together with the thinlits dies you can create a fabulous card in no time.
Night of Navy 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 scored at 4 1/4 addition piece 5 x 3 1 /4
Shimmer White 3 x 4 & scrap piece for bauble and sentiment
- Stamp using the smaller bauble stamp repetitively across the top.
- On a separate piece of shimmer white paper stamp again using native navy and smaller bauble stamps.
- Use the thinlit dies that matches the stamp and cut out giving you individual bauble.
- I stamped the sentiment with Night of Navy on a scrap piece of shimmer white, then used the pretty label punch to punch out the sentiment. I punched out additional piece of Night of Navy using the Pretty label punch cut it in half and attached to the backed the sentiment.
- I used dimensional and popped up the small bottles that I had cut out using the die and glued the sentiment down flat on the base.
- I rounded the corners of the Shimmer white piece using the envelope punch board.
- Attached the shimmery white paper to the Night of Navy base, I colored the clear epoxy droplet with the Dark Night of Navy blends marker.
The card is pretty simple and quick to make but I feel the stamp and the dies give it such dimension.
I hope you’ve enjoyed this card.