Hello, My friends!
I just love this little guy, I know we are only a couple of weeks from Christmas But this stamp set could definitely take to through the winter such a fun set. You may see a card in the near future for Valentines Day using this very set.
- Whisper White 5 1/2 ” x 8 1/2 scored at 4 1/4″
- Whisper White 5 1/4 X 4 & 3 x 3
- Real Red 3 3/4 x 3
- Shaded Spruce 3 x 3
- I stamped with a piece of a whisper white using the Buffalo checked stamp set with Memento Ink. I then took the real red stamp and right marker and a ruler and lined the checked pattern.
- Using the piece of Real Red piece of cardstock and the Swirls and Curls textured and Impressions Embossing Folder. I’ve been flagged the end using snips cutting up the center and then going from the left side to the center and right side to center creating the flag.
- Then using the Layering Squares Framelits I’ve created a scalloped square using shaded spruce and a clean cut square of Whisper White to stamp your image on.
- Using memento ink I stamped the Snowman image onto the piece of Whisper White that was squared and used the Stampin Blends to color in the Snowman Image.
- I then glued the image to the piece of Shaded Spruce. I added black satin ribbon around the embossed Real Red piece, adhered the image on top of the ribbon on the Real Red piece of cardstock.
- I attach the piece of Real Red with the image onto the Buffalo check background, glued it onto the base card of the Whisper White and attached the bow to the right Side in the center of the card on top of the band of Black Satin Ribbon.
I hope you enjoy this fun and festive card using the spirited snowman and the Buffalo Check background stamp.