Hello, My Friends!
I can hardly believe Christmas is here! The holidays are a joyous time of year for most but many people have a difficult time around the holidays, missing passed family members feeling lonely and unfortunately, I am no exception. I have had numerous need to make a few sympathy cards.
Lasting Lily is a stamp set you can earn from the Sale A Braton catalog. With a purchase of $100.00, you may choose this stamp set for FREE and who doesn’t love FREE items. This Stamp set is a distinctive ink stamp which means there is a ton of dimension with a flat stamp.
Soft Sea Foam 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 scored at 4 1/4
Whisper White 5 1/4 x 5 1/4 plus scrap for sentiment
Soft Sea Foam 5 x 3 3/4
Whisper White 4 3/4 x 3 1/2
- I embossed the piece of whisper white using the Subtle embossing folder
- I then took the next piece of whisper white and stamped the lily flowers using the Stamparatus and So Saffron ink, I loaded the ink on the stamp using a sponge and stamped more than once I then use the Soft Sea Foam ink and stamped the stems and the leaf.
- Using the scrap piece of a whisper white I cut out the smallest oval from the Stitch Shapes Framlits .
- I stamped the sentiment With Sympathy using Soft Sea Foam ink onto the small oval.
- Then using the scrap piece of soft seafoam and the Pretty Label punch I punched a piece out and placed it behind the whisper white oval with the sentiment.
- I glued down the whisper white piece with the stamped images onto the soft seafoam piece.
- I attached a piece of linen thread around these layers adding the sentiment popped up on dimensional’s and a small bow using the same linen thread.
- I now took these layers and attached it to the white embossed piece using dimensionals.
- I glued all the layers on to the soft seafoam base.
- I stamped the Lily onto the corner of the envelope
I hope you enjoyed this Card!