Hello, My Friends!
I hope you are all well! I am having some fun playing with so new products in the upcoming 2019 Occasion Catalog. Today’s project was created using the Incredible Like You stamp set. This set as some wonderful sentiments with a fun font, great background stamps, and a beautiful layered flower.
Whisper White 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2 ” scored at 4 1/4 scrap for sentiment
GinGham Gala Designer Series Paper 5 1/4″ x 4″
Delightfully Detailed Laser Cut Specialty Paper
- I stamped the flower using the two-step stamps in flirty flamingo, I then stamped the leaves using Pear Pizzazz
- I then fizzy cut out the flower and the leaves using a pair of snips.
- Using the scrap piece of Whisper White I stamped the sentiment and Flirty Flamingo then cut it out using the medium circle from the Stitch Shapes Framelits .
- I then took the smaller flower and leaf stamps and stamped around the edge of the sentiment circle.
- Assembly of the card; I glued the piece of Delightfully Detailed Laser cut specialty Paper flower images out carefully then glued down onto that Blue Gingham Gala Designer series paper. I then glued down the leaves and the flowers onto the Delightfully Detailed Laser cut specialty paper. Placed dimensionals on the back of the sentiment circle and popped it up on the lower right corner of the card added one Frosted Epoxy which I colored with a Night of Navy blends .
- I stamped the flower and the stand on the corner of the envelope using the same colors as I did on the card
I hope you Enjoyed this Card, it is relatively quick and easy to create.