Hello, My Friends!
I have to say I am in Love with the ALL MY LOVE SUITE!! Today I was playing with the suite and created a simple fun fold card. There are so many possibilities are endless.
The fold is not hard. As with most A2, standard cards, it uses half of a sheet of cardstock. The key is the scoring.
Here are the key elements of the card base.
- 8 1/2″ x 11″ (yes, a full sheet! You are cutting/scoring 2 cards at once)
- Score a sheet of cardstock along the length at 4 1/4″
- Next score the width at 5 1/2″
- Position the diagonal with corners in the cutting channel of the Stampin’ Trimmer.
- The result is a triangular piece with two score lines. (Actually 2 pieces!)Finally, fold on the score lines.
- ALL MY LOVE DSP: (2) pieces 4″ x 5 1/4″ (different prints)
- Inside: Whisper White: 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Scraps: Whisper White & Soft Sea Foam
I hope You Enjoyed this cards!