Hello, My friends!
I hope you are well. Today I have I been playing with the Butterfly Gala Bundle. I have been having a lot of fun with these butterflies they are so beautiful !! Each butterfly has so much detail and they are two-step stamping so the possibilities are endless. Definitely a much have with the BUTTERFLY DUET PUNCH it punches two butterflies at once a small and a large, you can even use it with the BOTANICAL BUTTERFLY DESIGNER SERIES PAPER to have unbelievable butterflies with no stamping.
- Cut a 4″ square of DesignerSseries Paper
- Find 2″ center and fold the paper towards the center turn and repeat until you have all four sides folded down.
- Now take the point and fold it back onto itself at the center point.
- You have now created the Center Square shape for the focus point of your card.
- Start your card with a Whisper White base cut at 8 1/2 ” x 5 1/2 ” scored at 4 1/4 “
- Cut your Designer Series Paper at 5 1/4 ” x 4 1/8 “
- Using a scrap piece of Whisper White Cardstock and the Stitch Shapes Framlits and cut the second smallest circle out this for the sentiment
- Stamp the sentiment HELLO BEAUTIFUL from the BUTTERFLY GALA stamp set onto the circle
- Using the BUTTERFLY DUET PUNCH and the BOTANICAL BUTTERFLY DESIGNER SERIES PAPER punch out three small butterflies
- Glue two small butterflies to the sentiment circle, then using dimentionals pop it up into the center of your folded square. ( I did it on an angle but you can do it square as well)
- Glue your square onto the 5 1/4″ x 4 1/8″ Designer Series Paper
- Glue the Designer Series Paper onto your card base.
- I added two basic rhinestones and the last small butterfly to the card.
I Hope you Enjoyed this card it is quick and easy to make give it a try!