Hello, My Friends!
Hope everyone is having a great day I myself feel a bit under the weather but nothing like a little stamping to make you feel better. I love bird watching and hummingbirds are one of my favorites so this, of course, would be one of my favorite stamp sets. the other thing I really love about this set is to color, I love it in any form and this set gives you plenty of opportunities.
- Whisper White 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4
- Water Color Paper 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Balmy Blue 3 3/4″ x 1″
- Using your Aqua painter and Balmy Blue Ink watercolor on the piece of watercolor paper
- Stamp the Humming Bird image using Memento Ink then color with the blends markers.
- Stamp the sentiment with Night of Navy ink onto the piece of Balmy Blue
- Tie a piece of Night of Navy Bakers Twine around the end and attach a bow.
- Attach the Balmy Blue piece with dimensionals
- Attach the Hummingbird with dimensionals
- Glue the layer of watercolor paper onto the base
Well, I enjoyed creating this card I hope it inspires you.