Hello, My Stamping Friends!
Well, another card created using the FOREVER LOVELY BUNDLE. I just truly can’t get enough, this bundle has some great two-step stamping and the LOVELY FLOWERS EDGELITS are a MUST have to create such details onto any project. In this card I have created multiple layers using the LOVELY FLOWERS EDGLIT DIES to create even more dimension and texture along with the beautiful flowers and leaves for some over the top layering.
Soft Sea Form 5 1/2 ” x 8 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″ , 2 5/8″ x 1 7/8″
Lovely Lipstick 4 1/8″ x 3 1/8″
ALL MY LOVE DSP 3 ” x 4″, 4″ x 3/4
Whisper White 2 7/8″ x 2 1/8″ plus Scrap for oval, flowers and leave
- Use the small leaf image from the FOREVER LOVELY stamp set and stamp using Soft Sea Foam ink in random directions over the front of the card base.
- Attach a small piece of Soft Sea Foam card stock onto a small piece of whisper white card stock, then using right angle corner die from the LOVELY FLOWER EDGELIT DIES at opposing corners cut out through both layers.
- Using a scrap piece of whisper white card stock cut out the medium oval from STITCHED SHAPES FRAMELITS.
- Stamp sentiment using a Lovely Lipstick ink onto your Whisper White oval.
- Using scrap Whisper White card stock stamp flower and leaves images using Lovely Lipstick and Soft Sea Foam ink, then using coordinating dies cut out images on your big shot Machine.
- Take your 4″ x 3/4″ piece of ALL MY LOVE designer series paper wrap white twine and add a bow.
- Attach your Designer Series paper measuring 3 x 4 to your piece of Lovely Lipstick card stock.
- Attach your flowers and leaves to your white oval sentiment piece(I used dimensionals)
- Attach to your pieces that have been die cut with the right angles I glued mine down
- Attach layers to your designer series paper layer glue your piece of thin designer series paper horizontally and attach all layers using dimensionals onto the base of your card.
- I added clear epoxy droplets to the center of each flower and into the corners of the card base.
I hope this card has inspired you! Happy Stamping!