Hello, My friends, I hope you are well!
Today I was having a lot of fun with the CRACKLE PAINT background cling stamp from the Occasions Catalog and the HUMMING ALONG BUNDLE. Well as you all know by now I love texture so between to two I have plenty. If you don’t already have the CRACKLE PAINT Stamp I think it is a much have, it just makes any card a WOW card! I stepped it up a notch and embossed with it, I am not sure the picture does it justice the feel and look in person is so cool! I also love the positive piece to the net like die from the HUMMINGBIRD FARMELITS DIES.
Crumb Cake 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″
Whisper White 5 1/4″ x 4″ plus a scrap piece
Night of Navy 4″ x 3 1/2 ”
Balmy Blue Scrap
- Using the largest Rectangle Stitched Framelit Dies and your Whisper White piece of card stock die cut using your big shot machine. I then lined it up on the right edge matching the stitches and cut off approximately 1/4 “.
- Using the same piece of die cut Whisper White emboss using the Subtle embossing folder.
- Using the third from the largest Rectangle Stitched Framelit Die and Night of Navy card stock to create next layer.
- Using the Crackle Paint background stamp and white embossing powder emboss onto Night of Navy card stock.
- Using the scrap piece of Whisper White and the net like Image from the Hummingbird Framelit Die use a positive piece and saved a negative for another project.
- Using memento ink and the additional scrap piece of Whisper White stamp the hummingbird image from the HUMMING ALONG a stamp set then color it in using Balmy Blue, Smoky Slate, and Poppy Parade blends markers to color in the images.
- Use your small scrap piece of Balmy Blue card stock stamp using a Night of Navy ink stamp the sentiment HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER REALLY SOON. Then cut it out using the small rectangle Stitch Framelit (I match the stitches again ran it through the big shot a second time to shorten it and make a smaller rectangle).
- With the Night of Navy twine wrapped it around the end of the crumb cake card base added a bow.
- Using dimensionals I added the Night of Navy to the Whisper White layer make sure only to add dimensiona’s to the right three forth.
- Add your sentiment to the right left-hand corner adding the dimensional to the bottom half and glued the left upper corner.
- Glued the net like die cut onto the center of the Night of Navy layer. Then using dimensional is add the hummingbird Image.
I hope you Enjoyed this card!