Hello, my friend, I hope you are all well today!
Today’s project is created using the Tea Together stamp set and the coordinating Tea Time Framelits Dies you can earn FREE during Sale A Bration with a qualifying order of $ 100. Sale A Bration is Live now until March 31, 2019, You don’t want to miss out on earning free products.
OK now let’s talk about Tea I am at Teaholic I love teapots and teacups I collect mostly from the UK but all over the world I have some very old sets and some newer sets, said this set was definitely my cup of tea.
Card base: very vanilla 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2 ” scored at 4 1/4 ”
Second layer very vanilla 5 1/4″ x 4″ scraps for flower teapot and sentiment
A scrap of Daffodil Delight
- Using your Very Vanilla piece that measures 4 1/4 “x 4” and the new Country Floral Dynamic textured impressions embossing folder to emboss.
- Stamp the Teapot image and small Flower using memento ink, then color in your images using blends markers.
- I then stamped the sentiment on a scrap piece a Very Vanilla with memento ink.
- Using the two smallest Stitched Shapes Frameless Dies I cut out the sentiment and the piece of Daffodil Delight.
- Then took Gold metallic thread ruptured several times and added to the back of the sentiment using snail. Using dimensionals I then attached the sentiment to the Daffodil Delight circle.
- Using the Tea Time Framelits Dies cut out the Teapot and Flower images.
- Using dimensionals added the Flower to the sentiment, using glue attach the Teapot to the embossed layer
- Glue the sentiment to the lower right-hand corner of the embossed layer.
- Now glue the embossed layer to the card base
- Add a little bling using the Gold metallic pearls
I hope You Enjoyed this card!