Hello, my friends, I hope you are all well!
Today’s card was created using the wonderful hello cupcake stamps at earned free with a $50 purchase DoreenSale A Bration And you now can purchase the coordinating dissect just fabulous!! Really love this little set including the little cupcake stand and dome cover and all the little great accessories the dies come with.
Card base Whisper White 5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″ Plus scrap piece
- Painted Seasons Designer Series paper 5 1/4″ x 4″ plus scrap piece
- Vellum 4″ x 3 7/8″
- Stamp Cupcake images using Lovely Lipstick, Flirty Flamingo and Pool Party Ink
- Using the coordinating Call Me Cupcake Framlit Dies Cut out cake dome using the Pool Party Geometric design from the Painted Seasons Designer Series paper cut the cake stand using Pool Party card stock and heart element.
Emboss sentiment to the upper left-hand corner of the Vellum using white embossing powder, Veramark, and Heat tool.
- Adhere the Painted Seasons Designer Series paper to card base using multipurpose liquid glue or adhesive you prefer.
- Attach vellum to designer series paper using glue dots
- Glue the cupcake dome and cupcake stand to Vullum.
- Glue your cupcake onto the cupcake stand and add heart element.
- Attach clear epoxy droplets to cover glue dots on vellum
- I Hope you Enjoyed today’s card I had Fun creating!