Hello my friends Happy St. Patrick’s Day!!
Today’s card is a quick and simple card.
- Card base whisper white 5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″
- Painted seasons designer series paper 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Call me clover 3″ square
- Whisper White 3″ square
- Call Me Clover medium Stitched shapes Framelits circle
- Using a pencil center your circle in the middle of your square Whisper White piece and mark in various places to outline your circle
- Using the four Leaf Clover stamp from the AMAZING LIFE stamp set create a circle wreath stamping with Call Me Clover ink
- Stamp two additional clovers on a scrap piece of whisper white paper with a Call Me Clover ink using your paper snips cut them out.
- embossGOOD LUCK sentiment with White embossing powder on the center of the Call Me Clover circle.
- Adhere your Whisper White square to you or Call Me Clover Square with an adhesive of your choice
- Now using dimensionals attach your Call Me Clover Circle to the center, glue one of the cutout clovers to the top of the sentiment add a clear epoxy droplet to the bottom of the circle
- Adhere your layered squares and sentiment to the center upper section of the designer series paper.
- Attach white twine to the lower quarter of the designer series paper adding a bow to the left and your other cut out clover to the right
- Attach your designer series paper to your card base using adhesive of your choice
- Add additional clear epoxy one to the upper left-hand corner two to the bottom lower right-hand corner
Your card is complete I hope you enjoy!