Hello, My Friends!
I created today’s card using the Fable Friend stamp set, this is the cutest set ever. This set as a lovely Easter Greeting, Spring, Baby and more. The images are so expressive and darling, the other Big plus for me is that I get to color them, who doesn’t love coloring another excuse to use the blends markers.
Card Base Whisper White 5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″ , 3″x 1 1/2″ plus Scrap
Gingham Gala Designer Series Paper 5 1/4″ x 4″
Balmy Blue 3 1/2″ x 2″ plus scrap
- Use the Balmy Blue card stock and Dot to Dot Textured Impressions Embossing folder to emboss the pieces.
- Stamp the Bunny image on the piece of Whisper White card stock with Memento ink then Using the third smallest Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies cut it out.
- Stamp your Easter greetings sentiment on the scrap piece of Whisper White with Memento, I colored it in using the blends Ivory, Light Petal Pink, Balmy Blue then using the Stitched Shapes Framlits smallest circle cut out your sentiment.
- Take your Balmy Blue embossed piece and die cut the second smallest Stitched Shaped Framelits Dies. cut it out and attach to sentiment.
- Attach a piece of Whisper White Flax ribbon to your 5 1/4″ x 4″ Gingham Gala Designer Series Paper
- Glue your sentiment to the Gingham Gala Designer Series Paper layer using dimensionals.
- Using dimensionals adhere the Bunny image to your embossed Balmy Blue rectangle, using dimensionals is attached to your layer of Gingham Gala Designer Series Paper.
- Attach your layers to the card base
I hope you enjoyed this adorable little Boy Easter card!