Hello, my friends, I hope you’re all doing well!
Today’s card was created with a few different stamps sets as well as a masking technique. I use the Free As A Bird, Country Home, and the Beautiful Day Stamp sets! Not exactly sure where I got the picture in my head for this card but I had a picture and attempted to be recreated in the card. I Love all three of these stamp sets for different reasons but combining them creates a stunning card!
- The card base is Whisper White measuring 5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″, Next layer Pool Party card stock measuring 5 1/4″ x 4 1/8″, the last layer is Whisper White cardstock measuring 5″ x 4″.
- Using the Stitched Shapes Dies the Second largest circle and cut a post-it note also cut using the same circle a piece of Whisper White cardstock. I now used to post- it note circle, centered in the middle of the upper half as it was for Whisper White cardstock measuring 5″ x 4″ using the Cotton stamp from the Country Home stamp set and Smoky Slate ink stamped in a circle pattern, then using light Pool Party Stampin Blend marker color just around the edge of your Cotton images.
- Now using the Free As A Bird stamp set stamped the Bird image using Memento ink across the Whisper White circle, Color the images in using your Stampin blend markers.
- Using the Beautiful Day stamp set to stamp the sentiment happy birthday on a scrap piece of Whisper White cardstock measuring slightly smaller than 1″ x 4″ using Memento ink. I now used a piece of Bird Ballard Designer Series Paper measuring 1″ x 4″ and placed behind the sentiment, glued it to the bottom portion of the whisper white card stock measuring 5″ x 4″.
- Attached dimensional to the back of the circle with the Bird images and attach to the center of your stamped cotton images after removing the mask first. Glue the piece of Whisper White cardstock onto your Pool Party cardstock then onto your card base. Now attached the Flower Trinket from the Bird Ballard Trinkets. add a bow of White Bakers Twine right below the flower.
- I now attached a few of the Basic Adhesive Backed Sequins for a little bling.
I do hope you have enjoyed today’s card!
Danette@ Savvy Stamps
Please use online shopping code when shopping in my online store, spending $25-$149 in July for a free gift in August.
July’s online shopping code PWBU9U9B
As a Bonus, any order over $50.00 will also receive an additional Over The Moon Stamp Set Tutorial a Four card Tutorial FREE!!
<!——– TAMS End