Hello, my friends!
Today’s card was created with the Come Sail Home Suite as well as the A Good Man stamp set. A great masculine card created quick and simple with these wonderful elements and great stamps set.
- The card base is Whisper White measuring 5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″, The next layer is Black Foil cardstock measuring 5 1/4″ x 4 1/8″, Come Sail Away Designer Series Paper measures 5″ x 4″. You will need scrap pieces of Whisper White cardstock.
- Stamp the “lighthouse” image from the Sailing Home stamp set using Versamark ink emboss using Black embossing powder then heat set using your heat tool. Die cut the image out using Smooth Sailing Dies
- Now stamp the “compass” using Smoky Slate ink, punch out with the 1 1/2″ Circle punch.
- Stamp the sentiment on a scrap piece of Whisper White cardstock using Memento ink “you do a great job of being a great guy “from the A Good Man stamp set.
- I cut a few of the Seagrass images from the Smooth Sailing Dies using a Vellum cardstock, glued it down to the designer series paper, added the lighthouse popped up on dimensionals then placed the compass tucked behind the lighthouse, I glued down the sentiment on an angle.
- Now glued your designer series paper onto your Black foil paper.
- Take a piece of the Flax Ribbon pull the center string to unravel then I took half the strands wrapped it around the layers added a knot to the right-hand side.
- Glue all your layers onto your card base.
I hope you have been inspired by today’s project!
Danette@ Savvy Stamps
Please use online shopping code when shopping in my online store, spending $25-$149 in August for a free gift in September.
August’s online shopping code MNG3ARUR
As a Bonus, any order over $50.00 will also receive an additional Bloom & Grow Bundle Tutorial, a Four card Tutorial FREE!!