Can you believe it’s back-to-school time already? So I thought I make some quick and cute little treats for teachers for my grandsons to bring for the first day back to school. I filled the little treat bag with a few little Werther’s green apple caramel candies when I think fall and back to school I think caramel apples. Also thought it paired perfectly with the apple stamp and punch. I used the new Harvest Hellos and the Apple Builder Punch from the New Holiday Catalog. I really liked this set you can use it to make apples cute little pumpkins I love the little sentiments including “To an A+ Teacher ” with a great little font and who doesn’t love a punch to make it so quick and simple.
- Real Red Cardstock – 2 x 11″ scored at 1 1/4″, 3 3/4, and 4 1/8″ and punch both ends with Delightful Tag Topper Punch
- Whisper White Cardstock – 2″ x 3″ scrap to stamp apple and punch
- Come to Gather Designer Series Paper:
- Wood Gain Pattern – 2 x 6″ scored at 1 5/8 and 2″, shim between the end of the scoreboard and 1/8 mark, then score at 4 1/8 and 4 1/2″
- Wood Gain Pattern – 1 3/4 x 5 1/2″(for the back of treat holder)
- Granny Apple Green Textured Weave Ribbon – about 18″
This project could easily be made for almost any occasion you need it for especial with the holidays right around the corner. I do hope you have enjoyed this cute quick and simple treat holder!
Danette@ Savvy Stamps
Please use online shopping code when shopping in my online store, spending $25-$149 in August for a free gift in September.
August’s online shopping code MNG3ARUR
As a Bonus, any order over $50.00 will also receive an additional Bloom & Grow Bundle Tutorial, a Four card Tutorial FREE!!