Hello, My friends!
Welcome to the Stamp It Group Blog Hop this month Theme is Fall! We are all really excited to share our projects and announce a New Contest Giveaway (below). Enter to win the So Sayings Card Kit. To continue on your Hop through our projects, simply use the BLOG HOPPERS links below. Make sure you check out contest rules to be entered to win.
- Cut a piece of Pretty Peacock cardstock 5″ X 81/2″. Score on the long side at 1″, 3-3/4″, 4-3/4″ & 7-1/2″. Score on the short side at 1″ & 4″.
- Cut on the score lines and use Tom Bow or Tear and tape to attach the tabs creating the box
- Cut a square that fits your box top from Come To Gather Designer Series Paper using the Stitched Shaped Dies, attach to your box top.
- Then take the Leaf from the Gathered Leaves Dies to cut an opening in the top of the box, then I attached a piece of a window sheet.
- Emboss and cut two smaller leaves with Gold Foil Paper and the Gathered Leaves Dies, attach to the right side of your box.
- Attach a bow made from Cajun Craze Linen Thread( I used a glue dot)
Card base Whisper White card stock measuring 5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″. Next layer is the Come To Gather Designer Series Paper measuring 5 1/4″ x 4″, a coordinating piece of Come to Gather Designer Series Paper measuring 3″ x 5″ flagged at the end.
- On a scrap piece of Whisper White cardstock using the Gather Together stamps set the large leaf image, I stamped with Versamark ink and used Gold embossing powder heat set using your heat tool.
- Now using the Gathered Leaves Dies (the three smaller dies ) cut and emboss I used Pretty Peacock and Cajun Craze card stock.
- On a scrap piece of Pretty Peacock card stock, I stamped the sentiment “wishing you well” with Versamark ink and used White embossing powder heat set using your heat tool. Now cut out the sentiment using your paper snips.
- I used the larger pumpkin from the Gathered Leaves Dies to cut out these two cute pumpkins from the Come To Gather Designer series paper.
- I used the Crumb Cake Ribbon from the Come to Gather Ribbon Combo pack and laid them diagonally across your designer series paper measuring 5 1/4″ x 4″ cut off the ends using paper snips.
- Add your flagged piece of designer series paper to the center of the card using dimensionals.
- Glue your leaves to the top portion of the flagged designer series paper.
- Glue your two pumpkins to the bottom portion of the flagged designer series paper.
- Glue your sentiment down in the center of your leaves.
- Took two strands of linen thread and tied a bow attached under the sentiment.
Your card is complete!
STAMP IT BLOG HOP GIVE AWAY!
Congratulations to Last months winner !!
Don’t forget to enter to win, you can visit each person’s blog and leave a comment, along with your full name and #stampitcontest. Happy Hopping!