Hello, my friend!!
It is still quite hot 97° here in Texas even though the calendar said September the temperature says hot summer, I’m ready for a little fall. I think that’s why I am enjoying making fall cards thinking of the cool crisp mornings. I was in a Home Decor store and saw some glass pumpkins which inspired me for today’s card.
Today’s card was created using the new Harvest Hellos stamp set, Come to Gather Designer Series Paper as well as the new Mercury Glass Designer Acetate.
- The card base is Whisper White card stock measuring 5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″
- Come to Gather Designer Series Paper 5 1/4 “x 4 1/8″( feather design)
- Come to Gather Designer Series Paper( linen look) Cut with the Large Stitched Rectangle Dies
- Pretty Peacock card stock using the third Largest Stitched Rectangle Dies
- Mercury Glass Designer Acetate piece large enough to punch out two pumpkins
- Take your piece of Mercury Glass Designer Acetate peel the plastic coating from the paper. Using Silver embossing powder and Versamak ink emboss the pumpkin images onto your acetate, heat set using your heat tool then punch out using the Apple Bulger punch. ( when you punch it out it will also give you the stem and the leaf)
- I then used the sentiment “Hey there, pumpkin” from the Harvest Hellos stamp set stamped using Versamark ink and Silver embossing powder in the center of the Pretty Peacock card stock that was cut out with the Stitched Rectangle Shapes. (towards the top allowing room for your pumpkins) . I now embossed the Pretty Peacock card stock with the Subtle 3 D Folder.
- Now glue your pumpkins onto your piece of Pretty Peacock card stock. Then glue your Pretty Peacock layer onto your Linen look Come to Gather Designer Series Paper. I now took Whisper White Bakers Twine and Linen Thread together looped around twice on the edge of these layers and added a bow to the top.
- Glue these layers to your feather image of the designer series paper, glue all your layers onto your card base. Attach three of the Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels for a little bling.
I hope you’ve enjoyed today’s project!
Danette @ Savvy Stamps
Please use online shopping code when shopping in my online store, spending $25-$149 in SEPTEMBER for a free gift in OCTOBER.
SEPTEMBER’s online shopping code AGMMF4K