Hello, my friend, I hope you are well!
Today’s card was created with the free as a bird bundle this bundle includes the free is a bird stamp set and the stitch nested label dice I also use the bird Ballard designer series paper. The freezer bird stamp set comes with 12 stamps to beautiful bird images three flower images a leaf image and six sentiments with some beautiful font. The designer series paper comes with 12 sheets of two of each six double-sided designs. To create today’s court I also used the beautiful country floral 3-D folder.
Today is card base is Whisper White card stock measuring 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 scored at 4 1/4 and 2 3/4″, three pieces of so saffron one measuring 5 1/4 x 4″ the other two measuring 4 1/8″ x 2 1/2″ Bird Ballard designer series paper measuring 4″ x 2 1/4 ” and another piece to cut with the stitch nested dies. Piece of Pear Pizzazz card stock.
- Embossed the Pear Pizzazz card stock using the Country Floral 3-D Folder then using the third largest Stitched Rectangle Die cut out a rectangle.
- Using the medium Stitch Nested Label cut out a coordinating piece of designer series paper.
- On a scrap piece of Whisper White cardstock stamp the Birds images, using Memento ink then color Stampin Blend Markers.
- On an additional piece of scrap Whisper White cardstock stamp the sentiment “hello” then cut it out using the smallest stitched nested labels.
- Glue your So Saffron cardstock measuring 5 1/4″ x 4″ onto your card base stamp your sentiment inside as well as two additional leaves.
- Glue your two designer series pieces measuring 4 1/4″ x 2 1/2″ onto your So Saffron pieces then glue them down onto the two front panels.
- Place glue on the back left-hand side of your Pear Pizzazz card stock then glue it down to your front panel
- Now take your Designer Series Paper cut out with a medium Stitched Nested Die and glue it onto your embossed Pear Pizzazz card stock.
- Using dimensional’s attach the Birds images to the medium Stitched Nested Label
- Glue your sentiment to the bottom left-hand section under the Bird image
- Add a few pearls to embellish
- I punched a small hole in the right-hand side and attached Linen Thread for a pull string.
I hope I have inspired you today!
Danette @ Savvy Stamps
Please use online shopping code when shopping in my online store, spending $25-$149 in SEPTEMBER for a free gift in OCTOBER.
SEPTEMBER’s online shopping code AGMMF4K