Hello, my friends, I hope you’re all well!
I can hardly believe we are counting down the days left in September, October 1 is literally right around the corner. That being said I’ve been thinking of the holidays Thanksgiving in particular and I like a lot of fun coordinating pretty things on my table. I was thinking after-dinner mint with some coordination at the place setting so I decided to make a napkin ring. Love all the new trendy and colors for fall and as you all know the last few weeks I’ve really used a lot of that Come To Gather Suite. The original design for the matchbook Ghirardelli Treat Holder came from Dawn’s Stamping Thoughts I had done some Christmas ones a few years back. That’s the great thing about these little treat holders you can really make them for any occasion.
Matchbook Ghirardelli Holder:
- Mint Macaron cardstock 7 3/8″ x 2 3/4″ Score on the long side at 3″, 3 1/2 “, 6 3/4 “
- Come To Gather Designer Series Paper measuring 7 1/4″ x 2 1/2″.
- Insert: Mint Macaron card stock 5 3/4″ x 2 3/8″ Score at 2 1/4″, 2 1/2″, 2 3/4″, 5″, 5 1/4″,5 1/2″.
- Come to Gather Designer Series Paper measuring 2 1/8″ x 2 1/4″.
- Thick Whisper White card stock as well as a piece of Come To Gather Designer Series Paper 5 3/4″ x 1″ scored at 1/4″ on each side.
For more details feel free to stop by Savvy Stamps on Facebook for my Facebook Live this evening at 7 o’clock.
Thank you for stopping by today! I hope I have inspired you!
Here are the products I used to create my projects, click on the images to be redirected to my online store. I offer an exclusive and generous online ordering REWARDS!.
SEPTEMBER’s online shopping code AGMMF4K
Danette @ Savvy Stamps