I hope everyone is having a lovely day today!
Today’s project are used the Healing Hug stamp set and a few of the dies from the lovely Sunflower Dies. I created today’s card using a few different elements including heat bossing and embossing folder as well as a stamp set with a beautiful distinctive stamp.
- Card Base Pretty Peacock Card Stock 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2′ scored at 4 1/4″
- Gold Foil Card Stock 5 1/4″ x 4 1/8″
- Whisper White card stock 5″ x 4″
- Scraps Whisper White card stock
- Scrap Gold Foil card stock
- Using your Whisper White layer and emboss using the Dainty Diamonds Embossing folder￼. Then using the stamp from the Healing Hugs stamp set that has an X background, I stamped using Versamark ink and Gold embossing powder, heat set using my heat tool. ￼
- Using Pretty Peacock ink in a scrap piece of Whisper White card stock I stamped the floral image from the Healing Hugs stamp set, cut out using paper snips. Now using Mossy Meadow ink and the Celebrate Sunflower stamp set leaf image stamped a few leaves and use the coordinating dies to cut them out.
- The Sunflower Dies also has a few leaves dies I use these dies and Gold Foil paper to give me the gold foil leaves.
- Stamp your sentiment on a scrap piece of Whisper White card stock using Pretty Peacock ink then use Paper Snips to cut it out.
- Arrange your leaves under your flowers glue down, now using Dimensionals I added the flower. Place glue on half of the sentiment and a dimensional on the other half and attach it to the front of your floral image.
- Glue your Whisper White Layer onto your Gold Foil layer these layers now get glued down onto your card base. For a finishing touch, I added a Linen Thread bow.
Thank you for stopping by, I hope you have enjoyed today’s card.
Savvy Stamps-Danette Herrera
Place your order online through me and remember to use my Shopping Code at checkout to receive a Thank you gift from me next month and a copy of the NEW upcoming catalog. Any order of $50.00 or more also will receive a FREE 4 Card tutorial.
Online Shopping Code: SUW2GQ63
Simply click the link below for any supplies for today’s project.