Hope everyone is happy and healthy! ￼
Here in Florida, many are gearing up to go back to school what that looks like this year is different for everyone whether your teacher is your mother, or your father a teacher remotely, or a teacher in class. Teachers, as well as children still, are gearing up for the new year of learning sessions, a great way to welcome them back, getting back into gear is a little note to say we care. ￼￼
Today’s project was created using the Harvest Hello stamp set and the coordinating Apple Builder Punch found in our annual catalog.
- Card Base Real Red Card Stock 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2′ scored at 4 1/4″
- Whisper White Card Stock 4 3/4″ x 3 3/8 ″ ( Second Largest Stitched Rectangle Die)
- Basic Black Card Stock 5″ x 3 3/8″
- Scraps Whisper White card stock, Basic Black Card Stock
- Take Your Whisper White card stock layer using Momento ink stamp across the center with an apple slice im￼￼age. Then on a scrap piece of Whisper White card stock stamp three more times the apple slice image as well as the apple, leaf, and stem.
- Color your images using Stampin Blend markers￼￼. Real Red, Granny Apple Green, and Soft Suede.
- Using Soft Suede ink and the seed image stamp, stamping off one time a few to the top right and the bottom left of the Whisper White Layer. ￼
- Take the Apple builder Punch, punch out your Apple. Cut out the apple slices using paper snips.￼￼
- On a scrap piece of Basic Black card stock stamp the sentiment “welcome back” using Versamark ink then embossed using White Emboss Powder and heat set using your heat tool. ￼ take your paper snips and cut your sentiment to size.
- Using an additional piece of Basic Black card stock and Stitch Shaped Dies cut out a circle second largest.
- I glued flat one of the apple slices onto the Whisper White layer, ￼ then attach the other one to the back of the Basic Black Stitch Circle.￼￼￼ One apple slice is glued to the back of the Apple, is then glue down to the Basic Black Stitch Circle.
- I now added some Granny Apple Green Ribbon as well as the Polkadot Tulle Ribbon. attached a piece of tear tape over the ribbons onto the Whisper White Layer.
- I now added double dimensions to the back of the Apple/Basic Black Sitch Circle and attach this over the ribbon. Glue your sentiment onto the Apple￼￼￼￼￼. ( to create granny apple green ribbon use the Whisper White Ribbon from the Flowers for Every Season Ribbon combo pack and your Granny Apple Green Stampin Blend Marker) ￼￼
- Layer the Whisper White Layer onto your Basic Black card stock layer, then take all you layers and glue onto the Real Red card base.
Your card is now complete I hope you have enjoyed today’s project thank you for stopping by and visit again soon!
Savvy Stamps-Danette Herrera
Place your order online through me and remember to use my Shopping Code at checkout to receive a Thank you gift from me next month and a copy of the NEW upcoming catalog. Any order of $50.00 or more also will receive a FREE 4 Card tutorial.
Online Shopping Code: 4JFS9HQ3