Today’s projects are created using water coloring techniques with a silicone mat and any size acrylic block. Simply apply your ink to the surfaces either with your raincoat, stamp and write markers, and or or an ink pad, spritz a bit of water to allow some movement in your egg apply to a Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper or Shimmery White card stock, to create a unique background each time.
Card # 1
- Real Red Cardstock 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2” Scored @ 4 1/4″, 2 1/8″
- Real Red Cardstock 4 1/4″X 5 1/2″ Whisper White Cardstock 4” x 1 3/4”( for sentiment)
- Shimmery White Cardstock x ( 2) 4” x 5 1/4”
- Stitched Rectangle in Whisper White Cardstock 4 3/4” x 3 3/8”
- Whisper White Scraps
- Card Base Whisper White Card Stock 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2′ scored at 4 1/4″
- Night of Navy card stock 4″ x 5 1/4″( Second largest Stitched Rectangle)
- Scraps Whisper White card stock
Card # 3
- Card Base Very Vanilla Card Stock 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2′ scored at 4 1/4″
- Crushed Curry card stock 4″ x 5 1/4″
- In Good Taste Designer Series Paper(2020-2022) 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Scraps Shimmery White card stock
For detailed instruction to create today’s cards please view my Facebook Live Sunday August 23, 2020 Savvy Stamps
Savvy Stamps-Danette Herrera
Place your order online through me and remember to use my Shopping Code at checkout to receive a Thank you gift from me next month and a copy of the NEW upcoming catalog. Any order of $50.00 or more also will receive a FREE 4 Card tutorial.
Danette Herrera – Savvy Stamps
Place your order online through me and remember to use my Shopping Code at checkout to receive a Thank you gift from me next month. Any order of $50.00 or more also will receive a FREE 4 Card tutorial including Make & Take.
Online Shopping Code: THHMCUJC
SIMPLY CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR ANY SUPPLIES YOU MAY NEED