Welcome to the August Stamp it Group Blog Hop, this month‘s theme is Fall! We are all really excited to share our projects and announce the new contest giveaway(see below). Enter to win the Looking Up Card Kit. To continue Blog Hopping through our projects simply click on the links below. Make sure you check the contest rules to be entered to win, happy hopping! #Stampitcontest
Today’s Projects are a Fun Fold card and and a cute box to making a lovely gift set. I created today’s projects using the Gather Together Bundle found in the current Mini Catalog August-December 2020, as well as the Beautiful In Good Taste Designer Series Paper.
- Card Base Whisper White card stock 8 1/2″x 5 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″
- In Good Taste Designer Series Paper 5 1/4″ x 4 1/8″
- In Good Taste Designer Series Paper 5 ” x 4″
- Whisper White card stock Scraps Large enough for the label for Sentiment
- On the 5″ side Cut from 1″ to 7″ on both sides
- On the 8″ side score in the center only at the 1″, 1 1/2″ on both sides
- Score all the way from top to bottom at the 4″
- Score at top and bottom only at the 2 1/2″ on each side
- Add glue the the outer edge center in the inside of your card on one side , then add glue tho the other border fold card over and adhere to card base.
- Glue DSP onto Early Espresso card stock then onto book inside your card.
- Stamp “wishing You Well” in Cajun Craze ink ,cut with paper snips, glue to book center
- Add die cut leaves to opposing corners.
- Front-Stamp “Seasons of Thanks” onto the Tasteful Label circle with Gray Granite ink
- Stamp Splotch image with Gray Granite ink to Stitched Rectangle
- Attach Leaves,pumpkin, and Tasteful Label circle to Stitched Rectangle
- Glue sentiment layer onto DSP Stitched Rectangle, add Dimensional and attach to Gray Granite Layer
- Glue all layers onto card base.
- Gray Granite Card Stock 6 1/4″ x 8 1/2″
- Score on the Short side at 1″, 1 1/4″, and 5″
- Score on the Long side at 1″,3 1/2″, 4 3/4″, and 7 1/4″
- DSP Stitched Rectangle(1) 3 1/8″ 3/4″ (2) 3 1/2″ x 1″, (2) 2 1/4″ x 1″
- Early Espresso card stock (1) 3 1/2″ x 2 1/2′, (2)3 3/8″ 1 1/8′ (2) 2 3/8″ x 1 1/8″
Give Away Details
Congratulation to Last Month’s Winner!
Danette Herrera – Savvy Stamps
Place your order online through me and remember to use my Shopping Code at checkout to receive a Thank you gift from me next month. Any order of $50.00 or more also will receive a FREE 4 Card tutorial including Make & Take.
Online Shopping Code: THHMCUJC
SIMPLY CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR ANY SUPPLIES YOU MAY NEED