Today’s card focus is on the new In color Bumblebee. I used one of my favorites Bundle Celebrate Sunflowers, the 2020-2022 In Color Designer Series Paper, and the Tin Tile 3D Folder to create this clean card.
- Card Base Whisper White card stock 8 1/2″x 5 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″
- In Good Taste Designer Series Paper 5 1/4″ x 4 1/8″
- In Good Taste Designer Series Paper 5 ” x 4″
- Whisper White card stock Scraps Large enough for the label for Sentiment
- Take your whisper white layer and then boss using the tin tile 3-D embossing folder.
- On your small piece of whisper a card stock stamp the sentiment thanks a bunch using bumblebee ink.
- Using the coordinating dies I die cut the sunflowers use my paper snaps to snip off the leavesdie cut the sunflowers use my paper snaps to snip off the leaves
- Using the twin leaf image from the celebrate sunflower stamp set stamp leaf images using Massey meadow ink and stamping off one time.
- Use the coordinating dyes to now cut out your leaves.
- Arrange your sunflowers onto your designer series paper then took the sentiment inside.
- Using Dmensionals on the designer series paper and hear this down to the center of the embossed layer.
- Glue these layers onto your whisper white layer then onto your card base.
Danette Herrera – Savvy Stamps
Place your order online through me and remember to use my Shopping Code at checkout to receive a Thank you gift from me next month. Any order of $50.00 or more also will receive a FREE 4 Card tutorial including Make & Take.
Online Shopping Code: THHMCUJC
SIMPLY CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR ANY SUPPLIES YOU MAY NEEDProduct List