I created three simple gift cards one is full-size Z Fold gift card , the other is a Tri Fold Gift Card, and the last one is a Wallet Gift card.
The Z Fold Gift card fits in a standard envelope , the other two smaller gift cards fit in a note card envelope all for easy mailing. Of course they would also be lovely to hand in person.
I would like to give credit to the lovely ladies who I have cased Stamping Jill, Kelly Gettelfinger, and Bubbleberries. Thanks for your inspiration.
Detailed instructions are provided on October 28, 2020 Savvy Stamps Facebook Live .
- Card Base Pretty Peacock card stock 4 1/4″ x 11′-scored at 5 1/2, 2 3/4″
- Brightly Gleaming Specialty DSP 4″ x 12″ then cut at 7 1/4″ & 2 1/2″
- Brightly Gleaming Specialty DSP Score the 7 1/4 piece at 2″
- Very Vanilla Card stock 4″ x 2 1/2″
- Shimmery White card stock 4″ x 11/2′
- scrap piece of Old Olive,Pretty Peacock, and Whisper White card stock.
- Card Base Misty Moonlight card stock 11 x 4 1/4 Scored on the short side at 3″, then on the long side score at 3″ & 7″.
- Feels Like Frost Designer Series Paper (2) 2 3/4″ x 2 3/4″ (3) 3 3/4″ x 2 3/4″
- Belly Band Misty Moonlight card stock 1 1/4″ x 7″, Feels Like Frost Designer Series Paper 1′ x 6 7/8′.
GIFT CARD WALLET:
- Card Base Cinnamon Cider card stock 7 1/2″ x 6″, Scored on the long side at 2 1/4″& 5 1/4″, score on the short side at 1″ & 5″
- Flowers for Every Season Designer Series Paper (2) 3 7/8″ x 2 1/8″, (1) 3 7/8″ x 2 7/8″
- Belly Band Cinnamon Cider card stock 1″ x 7″
Danette Herrera – Savvy Stamps
Place your order online through me and remember to use my Shopping Code at checkout to receive a Thank you gift from me next month. Any order of $50.00 or more also will receive a FREE 4 Card tutorial including Make & Take.
Online Shopping Code: THHMCUJC
SIMPLY CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR ANY SUPPLIES YOU MAY NEEDProduct List