Today’s card was created with a lovely Christmas Gleaming Stamp Set and using a masking technique to create a row of baubles. This is a relatively simple technique to give you a Jolly card.
This stamp set has coordinating baubles punches to make it quite simple to create masks using either Post-it notes or masking adhesive sheets. Simply stamp your image repeatedly masking over the previous image to create a cute unique roll of baubles
Creating today’s card I use classic colors red and gold with contrasting white for a little pop.
- Card Base– Smoky Slate card stock 8 1/2″x 5 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″
- Basic White Card Stock 5 1/4″ x 4 1/8″
- Smoky Slate card stock 4″ x 3 1/8″
- Basic White Card Stock 3 7/8″ x 3″
- Scarp piece of Basic White card stock for the sentiment
Thank you so much for stopping by today, I do hope you have enjoyed today’s projects.
Danette Herrera – Savvy Stamps
Place your order online through me and remember to use my Shopping Code at checkout to receive a Thank you gift from me next month. Any order of $50.00 or more also will receive a FREE 4 Card tutorial.
Online Shopping Code: PSR2K4Y6