Today’s card was created with the In Good Taste Designer Series Paper and the Stitched Shaped Dies. I created “tiles” taking the second smallest Stitched Shape Square and repeatedly cutting out squares then laid it across whisper white layer with slight spaces in between creating a tile affect.
- Card Base Whisper White Card Stock 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2′ scored at 4 1/4″,
- Misty Moonlight Card Stock 5 1/4″″ x 4 1/8″
- Whisper White Card Stock 5″ x 4″
- Scraps Pieces of Whisper White card stock Label and Flower
- Using the second smallest Stitched Shape square die cut numerous squares from the DSP.
- Arrange your DSP squares with sliced space in between across your Whisper White Layer this may overlap the edges that’s OK once glued cut off any overlapping edge squares.
- On a scrap piece of Whisper White cut out the oblong shaped from the Tasteful Label Dies, stamp the sentiment ‘You’re so Special” using Misty Moonlight ink.
- Stamp the flower image using Momento ink on a scrap piece of Whisper White cardstock.
- Use paper snips to cut out the flower image.
- Adhere the Flowers for Every Season Combo Ribbon to the back of the sentiment.
- Glue the flower image down to the center of your DSP layer, glue this layer onto your Misty Moonlight layer.
- Add the sentiment to the center, glue these layers onto your card base.
Savvy Stamps-Danette Herrera
Place your order online through me and remember to use my Shopping Code at checkout to receive a Thank you gift from me next month. Any order of $50.00 or more also will receive a FREE 4 Card tutorial including Make & Take.
Online Shopping Code: NF4GBWTK
Simply click the link below for any supplies for today’s project.Product List