Hello everyone how are you on this Saturday afternoon? I hope you are all well.
Today’s card is a simple card created with the Game On stamp set, as well as the In Good Taste Designer Series Paper which is on sale to the end of October, you can save 15%.
To create today’s card I use the Stitched Rectangle Dies some beautiful texture Designer Series Paper, the colors include Gray Granite, Whisper White for a great neutral color combo.
- Card Base Gray Granite Card Stock 5 1/2″ x 11″ Scored at 4 1/4″
- Whisper White card stock 5 1/4″ x 4 1/8″
- In Good Taste DSP 5 1/8″ x 4″ (Large Stitched Rectangle Die & 4 1/8″ x 2 3/4″ Rectangle)
- Whisper White card stock enough for the 4 1/2 x 3 1/8″ Rectangle
- Scrap Piece of Whisper White card stock
- Using the largest of the Stitched Rectangle dies cut your piece of designer series paper, out of the same piece use the third smallest Stitched Rectangle Die to cut out the center of this designer series paper.
- Using the second largest Stitched Rectangle Die cut a piece of Whisper White card stock.
- On a scrap piece of Whisper White card stock stamp your chest piece images using Gray Granite ink, cut out your images with your paper snips.
- Stamp your sentiment using a Memento ink on a scrap piece of Whisper White card stock use the small rectangle to die cut this sentiment out.
- Now assemble your card, layer your Whisper White card stock onto your Gray Granite card base, add your large piece of designer series paper onto your Whisper White layer.
- Use Dimensionals add your stitch Rectangle Whisper White card stock layer, then glue down flat your second rectangle of the Designer Series Paper onto your Whisper White Rectangle.
- Glue down a piece of the Gray Granite Shimmer Ribbon across the bottom quarter.
- Attach your two images of the chess pieces using Dimensionals sitting on your ribbon.
- Add your sentiment I added two Dimensionals to the bottom of the sentiment and glue to the top and centered it over the front of the card.
- I then took the deck of cards image and stamped it with Memento ink on the inside right corner I added a sentiment to the center now your card is complete.